Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fire Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fire Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fire Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fire steak recipe. You can have fire steak using 34 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fire Steak:
- Use 350 gram of beef pasandy.
- Get 1/4 tsp of tenderizer powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of musterd powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of white paper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kuti Lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use of For Red Sauce:-.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kuta lhsan.
- Take 1 of tspred chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of kuti Lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of siracha hot sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of musterd powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of chilli garlic sauce.
- Provide of For creamy Sauce:-.
- Use 3 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Bar b q sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kuti Lal mirch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of origano.
- Take of Other ingredients:-.
- Use of French fries.
- Prepare of Sweet corn(optional).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of rice.
Steps to make Fire Steak:
- Sb sy phly pasando my 1/2 ghanty KY liye tenderizer powder laga Kar rakh dyn..
- Ab pasando my all spice's laga Kar 5-6 ghanty KY liye rakh dyn..
- Ab pan my oil Dalyn r pasandon ko low flame Par senk lyn.tenderizer ki wajha sy jldi soft ho jayngy..
- Red sauce KY liye oil my garlic ko pink Karyn r all sauce KY ingredients daldyn r corn flour Dal dyn..
- Creamy sauce KY liye all ingredients ko mix Kar Lyn..
- 2 Aalo KY french fries ready Kar Lyn..
- AGR corn dalna ho to y to sweet corn daldyn wo budget sy out hoga.budget my rhty hoy ak corn ko boil Kar KY us my thori sugar r butter Dal dyn r Dany nikal Lyn..
- Ab plate my rice dalyn.ak taraf steak rakhyn us Par phly red sauce Dalyn r us KY opar creamy sauce Dal dyn.ak taraf french fries rakhyn.r ak taraf corn rakhyn.pic my one serving hy.recipe 2 serving Hy..
- Mazydar heat stake ready Hy..
If you find this Fire Steak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.