Grilled fruits with light custard and crushed nuts.
You can cook Grilled fruits with light custard and crushed nuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled fruits with light custard and crushed nuts
- It’s of small peaches.
- It’s of red apple.
- You need of nectarine.
- It’s of almond milk.
- It’s of egg yolks.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of pistachio nuts.
- It’s of almonds.
- Prepare of Mint leaves for decoration (optional).
Grilled fruits with light custard and crushed nuts step by step
- Pour the almond milk into small pot and add vanilla extract and honey to it. Bring it to the boil gently. Take off the heat. Whisk the egg yolks in..
- Bring it back on the very low heat and keep stirring with the spoon. If sauce stays on the spoon take it off the heat. Pass it thru the sieve and keep it in the bowl on the side..
- Prep the fruits taking the stones out of nectarine and peaches. Use a small knife to cut thru around the stone and twist the fruit. Cut the apple in four cutting the core out. Crush the nuts down into smaller pieces..
- In a small bowl heat up (microwave for 3 – 4 sec) 1 tbsp of honey and mix it with the cinnamon. Brush the honey onto the surface of the fruits..
- On the preheated BBQ (medium heat) grill fruits from both sides until become soft. Keep the lid closed down as much as possible. This will help to cook the fruits faster..
- When plating up the fruits drizzle them with the custard and sprinkle with the crushed nuts. Use mint leaves for decoration and another flavour (optional).