Besani pencil tikka.
You can cook Besani pencil tikka using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Besani pencil tikka
- It’s of For Besani pencil.
- You need 1 cup of Besan/gram flour.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need of For marination.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of hung curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tikka mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red food colour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Clarified butter.
Besani pencil tikka step by step
- For Besani pensil:- Take all ingredients in a bowl.
- Make a soft dough and keep rest for 10minutes.
- Just divide the dough in to a two ball.Take one dough ball and rolled with the rolling pin.Take one big pencil keep inside the roti and rolled it properly..
- Apply little water to seal the pencil after that remove the pencil..
- Boil water with some oil and put both Besani pencil in a boiling water and cook with low flame till 10 minutes.
- Removed Besani pencil from the water. For marination Take all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well.This mixture apply on the both pencil with your fingers.
- Keep the side for 1/2n hour for rest. Take clarified butter in a pan and roast the pencil till the golden brown.
- Besani pencil tikka is ready for serving.served with green chutney and onion laccha.