Baked vegetables pie. Add broccoli; cover and heat to boiling. This can be reheated, especially when baked like this in a dish. I really recommend roasting the vegetables well in advance so that you're not rushing to cool them down before assembling the pie.
In a large bowl, add cauliflower, squash, parsnips, carrots and pepper. Spread out on the baking pan in a single layer. Pour this mixture into the greased pie plate. You can have Baked vegetables pie using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked vegetables pie
- You need of for the dough*.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of for the filling*.
- You need of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Seasoning cubs.
- Prepare of Spices of choice.
- You need of I used.
- It’s of Curry.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
In another bowl, mix the Bisquick, milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Pour on top of the vegetables in the pie plate. Layer the tomato slices, zucchini, squash, and onion on the bottom of the pie shell. Combine the grated cheeses and mayonnaise together.
Baked vegetables pie step by step
- First start with your daugh in a bowl add all your ingredients and add water little by little to avoid the dough to be watery, and kneed for 7mn.
- Grate your cabbage and stir fry it till a little golden brown to reduce the excess water in cabbage, grate your carrots, finely chop.
- Cucumber and onion, in a bowl add in all your veggies, seasoning and spices.
- Roll out your dough and cut out your desired shape and put in your fillings.
- Fold and press the sides with fork, or if you have meat pie cutter even better, then transfer to a greased oven tray and egg wash.
- Bake till golden brown…..
- Enjoy them while they are hot……
Smooth cheese mixture over the top and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Give chicken pot pie a break and try this delicious spring vegetable version. Imagine the pot pie of your childhood. Supremely flaky and buttery with a creamy, warm interior, this dish was the underrated star of the weeknight dinner table. Our Test Kitchen professionals sought to develop a pot pie.