Seafood pot pie.
You can have Seafood pot pie using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood pot pie
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Mixed vegetables.
- It’s 2 Cups of seafood fish prawns crab meat Mixed – , and.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chicken stock Homemade.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of pepper , freshly ground.
- You need 1 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Baking powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of pepper , ground.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of butter , melted.
Seafood pot pie instructions
- To a large skillet with a little oil or a greased with some cooking spray, drop your veggies and sauté until they are soft..
- Sprinkle salt to taste and then add your mixed seafood. Move it around the pan until everything is well cooked..
- Now sprinkle the flour and mix well until everything in the pan is slightly coated with flour..
- Add the milk to it to create your white sauce..
- Now add the chicken stock to it. Lower the heat and allow the sauce to thicken..
- While the sauce is thickening, add the cream cheese to make it creamy. Mix well. Let it cook for another 2 minutes and remove from heat. If the mixture has become too thick then loosen it up with a little extra stock. Keep aside..
- Scoop the mixture into individual ramekins almost all the way full..
- Now for the crust, mix together all the dry ingredients and pour in the milk. Mix really well..
- Now add the melted butter and mix some more making sure that there are no clumps..
- Spoon this mixture into the almost full ramekins evenly..
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes or until the crust has turned golden..
- Remove and dig in immediately. A scorched tongue is but only a small sacrifice in front of this creamy divinity,.