Chana dal bhajiya.
You can have Chana dal bhajiya using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chana dal bhajiya
- It’s of Chana Dal.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of Green Chillies.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Onions chopped.
- You need of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Haldi powder.
- You need of kitchen king Masala.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Chana dal bhajiya step by step
- Soak the dal for 4 to 5 hours.
- Grind the dal with garlic, cumin seeds and green chillies, add little water if needed.
- When grinding is done add chilli powder, haldi powder and kitchen king powder.
- Add chopped onions,salt.
- Then add coriander leaves.
- Add baking powder mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai when hot put mixture with hand or spoon.
- Fry till golden.
- Remove on a kitchen paper tissue.