Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people don’t recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you should be using regularly. One more thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you need to be glad to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in this article what some of these benefits may be.
For individuals who have difficulties losing a few pounds you are in addition going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight a lot easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. If you happen to be one of the people trying to drop some weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also realize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be connected with it. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within an incredibly short period of time there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's marinated flank steak & ravioli marinara recipe. You can have brad's marinated flank steak & ravioli marinara using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara:
- Provide of For the steak.
- Use 3-4 lb of flank steak.
- Use 3 cloves of minced garlic, divided.
- Get 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine, I used cabernet.
- Get of Sea salt and white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rubbed sage.
- Take 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of each, dry thyme, oregano, and parsley.
- Use 3 of basil leaves, bruised.
- Provide 8 of lg crimini mushrooms, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of medium sweet onion, sliced thin.
- Provide 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of For the ravioli.
- Provide of Proper servings of desired ravioli.
- Provide 2 of lg can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium can of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Use 2 of small shallots, minced.
- Provide 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 4 of Roma tomatoes, cut into 1 " squares.
- Use 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Take 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of each, dried mustard, salt, pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of each, dried oregano, dried thyme, chili powder.
- Prepare 6 of lg fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quality parmesan cheese, grated.
Instructions to make Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara:
- Marinate the steak. Add all ingredients for steak except mushrooms, 2 cloves garlic, onions, and brown sugar in a large ziploc bag. Mix well and add steak. Remove as much air from bag as possible. Place in fridge overnight..
- When ready to cook, start with the marinara sauce. Heat a lg Dutch oven over medium heat. Add olive oil and shallots. Saute until shallots sweat off but do not brown. Add garlic and saute a couple more minutes. Add rest of ingredients except ravioli and parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer and adjust seasoning to taste. Simmer at least an hour, covered..
- Heat 2 lg frying pans over medium heat and get 4 qts salted water on to boil..
- Add 1 tbs oil to each pan. Be careful when you add the steak to the pan. The oil may pop a bit. Add the mushrooms and onions to the other pan. Cook steak until it browned well on all sides. If pan is oven safe. Put into a 375 degree oven on the middle rack for 8-10 minutes. Saute mushrooms and onions until the water has sweated off..
- Turn heat to medium low. Continue to saute until you start to see caramelization. Add remaining garlic and brown sugar. Saute until well caramelized..
- Meanwhile cook ravioli per instruction. Drain and rinse in hot water..
- Remove steak from oven and let rest for 5-7 minutes covered with foil. Slice..
- Plate ravioli, top with sauce. Garnish with parmesan fresh basil and olives (optional). Plate sliced steak. Top with onions and mushrooms. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.