Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong Dal ke Bhajiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Dal ke Bhajiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are super beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the harmful effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal ke bhajiya recipe. To make moong dal ke bhajiya you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moong Dal ke Bhajiya:
- Use 1 cup of 6-7 hrs soaked Moong Dal.
- Provide 1 cup of 6-7 hrs soaked chana dal.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Spring onion green chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need As needed of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Moong Dal ke Bhajiya:
- In a mixture jar take 1 cup of moong dal and chana dal 5 -6 tbsp and add 1 tbsp of cumin seeds and blend it but don't blend it smooth..
- Now take out it in bowl. Then add 3-4 green chillies, add chopped onion..
- Then add chopped spring onion green. Spring onion is optional (instead of spring onion you also use chopped coriander) now add 1 tsp of kasuri methi add salt according to taste hete I have take 1 tsp of salt..
- Add 1/2 tsp of baking soda and mix well and keep side and let it rest..
- Heat oil in kadai and fry the bhajiyas.Fry them till crisp and it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with Mint chutney..
If you find this Moong Dal ke Bhajiya recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.