Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baingan bhajiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baingan bhajiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can consume. You may already be aware of this as you’ve probably been told to ensure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baingan bhajiya recipe. You can cook baingan bhajiya using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baingan bhajiya:
- Prepare of gm.
- Get of medium sized onion.
- You need of medium sized tomato.
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of inch ginger.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Green chillies.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of panchphoran.
- You need of curry leaves.
- Provide of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Baingan bhajiya:
- Crush the garlic and ginger. Cut the brinjal, and cut onion and tomatoes into pieces..
- Let the panchphoran crackle in preheated oil then add crushed ginger garlic,sliced onions and curry leaves. When onion turns brown then add tomatoes and turmeric powder, chillies and salt. Add little water then add brinjal..
- Keep the flame low and let the brinjal cooked with out adding water. Add water only when masala begins to stick with utensils. When brinjal is cooked then garnish it with coriander leaves..
If you find this Baingan bhajiya recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.