You can have Baingan bhajiya using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baingan bhajiya
- You need of gm.
- Prepare of medium sized onion.
- You need of medium sized tomato.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of inch ginger.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Green chillies.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of panchphoran.
- You need of curry leaves.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Baingan bhajiya instructions
- Crush the garlic and ginger. Cut the brinjal, and cut onion and tomatoes into pieces..
- Let the panchphoran crackle in preheated oil then add crushed ginger garlic,sliced onions and curry leaves. When onion turns brown then add tomatoes and turmeric powder, chillies and salt. Add little water then add brinjal..
- Keep the flame low and let the brinjal cooked with out adding water. Add water only when masala begins to stick with utensils. When brinjal is cooked then garnish it with coriander leaves..