Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baingan bhajiya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baingan bhajiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baingan bhajiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They have lots of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baingan bhajiya recipe. You can cook baingan bhajiya using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baingan bhajiya:
- You need of gm.
- Get of medium sized onion.
- Get of medium sized tomato.
- You need of garlic.
- Use of inch ginger.
- Take of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Green chillies.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of panchphoran.
- Provide of curry leaves.
- You need of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Baingan bhajiya:
- Crush the garlic and ginger. Cut the brinjal, and cut onion and tomatoes into pieces..
- Let the panchphoran crackle in preheated oil then add crushed ginger garlic,sliced onions and curry leaves. When onion turns brown then add tomatoes and turmeric powder, chillies and salt. Add little water then add brinjal..
- Keep the flame low and let the brinjal cooked with out adding water. Add water only when masala begins to stick with utensils. When brinjal is cooked then garnish it with coriander leaves..
If you find this Baingan bhajiya recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.