Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Onion Fritters/Pyaz Bhajiya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Fritters/Pyaz Bhajiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Fritters/Pyaz Bhajiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion fritters/pyaz bhajiya recipe. To make onion fritters/pyaz bhajiya you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion Fritters/Pyaz Bhajiya:
- Take 3 of medium sized thinly sliced onions.
- Provide 1 bowl of gram flour(chane ka aata).
- Prepare 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed dhaniya.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ajwain crused.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of rice flour.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Onion Fritters/Pyaz Bhajiya:
- In a bowl put thinly sliced onion + turmeric +red chilli powder+hing+ajwain+salt+green chilli and mix it very well with hands..
- Now add gram flour and mix and mash with hands.Add 1 tbsp of water and mix mash again..
- Heat oil. Take mixture randomly and put in oil. (don't give it any kind of shape). Just take and put into the oil and fry untill golden and crispy..
- Serve hot with tomato soup..
If you find this Onion Fritters/Pyaz Bhajiya recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.