How to cook crispy prawn tempura.
You can have How to cook crispy prawn tempura using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How to cook crispy prawn tempura
- It’s 20 of Prawns.
- You need of (Batter).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 300 ml of Cold water.
- Prepare 150 g of Cake flour.
- It’s 15 g of Starch.
- It’s of (Tempura Sauce).
- Prepare 100 ml of Dashi brith.
- You need 5 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 Tsp of Sweet sake.
How to cook crispy prawn tempura step by step
- (Prep prawns) Peel it except tail and cut off the tip of tail a little bit because need to take off water from tail part for safety cooking. Make a few incisions on the belly side to prevent it from curling..
- Crack a egg in a bowl and mix it then pour cold water into there. Prepare to mix flour and starch then sprinkle a little on it with strainer. Do not mix batter, it's just need to touch and drop that's it. Gluten occurs when mixed and will never been having crisp texture. ★For the best results the ingredients should be kept cold..
- Sprinkle the prawns lightly with flour. Adjust the heat to maintain a temperature of 180℃. Dip the prawns in the batter and slowly put them in the oil and fry them..
- Try not to damage the batter with the chopsticks to keep the batter crispy. When the batter becomes crispy and the prawns are cooked through, take them out of the oil..
- Serve immediately with tempura sauce or salt. Bon Appetit (^–)-☆ For more detail is in the cooking video "Coozy Life Tempura" on YouTube, if you have any question or request that leave me a message on it ♬.