🥒🧀Zucchini Cheese Muffins🥒🧀. Combine and whisk together the dry ingredients. Add remaining ingredients and mix together. Spoon batter into greased muffin pans.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and set aside. Whisk the milk, egg, and oil together. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until just incorporated. You can have 🥒🧀Zucchini Cheese Muffins🥒🧀 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🥒🧀Zucchini Cheese Muffins🥒🧀
- You need 1 of medium zucchini, grated, without squeezing.
- You need 1/4 of of red capsicum, finely diced (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese 2 large eggs.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper to taste (more seasoning as you prefer).
- It’s 125 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder Oil to grease the muffin tin.
Add the zucchini, carrot, cheddar cheese, and chives the egg mixture and stir to combine. Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and fold to combine, being careful not to overmix. Using an ice cream scoop, divide the batter between the muffin cups, filling almost completely. Sprinkle more cheddar cheese on top of the muffins.
🥒🧀Zucchini Cheese Muffins🥒🧀 instructions
- Heat the oven at 200°C, middle rack. In a mixing bowl, add eggs, salt & pepper (other seasonings). Whisk until combined. Add the grated zucchini, red capsicum, and grated cheese. Mix well..
- Add half of the all-purpose flour, mix until combined. Add the remaining half of the flour and baking powder. Mix until combined. Grease the muffin tin with butter. Spoon the zucchini mixture into muffin tin until almost full. Mine was made into 9. Bake at 200°C for 25 minutes. An oven may vary..
Replace Swiss cheese with Canadian Cheddar or Gouda. Add cubed ham or sliced olives to the batter. Replace Quark with the same amount of yogurt or milk. Easy Egg Cups with Zucchini and Cheese. These muffins are a balanced mix of veggies, protein, and complex carbs, so they are a good way to start the day.