Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moong bhajiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong bhajiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to contain tons of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong bhajiya recipe. To cook moong bhajiya you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moong bhajiya:
- Provide 250 gm of Moong dal.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli.
- Get 2 tsp of aniseed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide as needed of coriander leaves chopped.
Instructions to make Moong bhajiya:
- Soak the moong dal for 5-6 hours..
- After the soaking of dal put it in the grinder.
- Add red chilli,salt,aniseed coriander, asafoetida.Now grind all the ingredients..
- Keep the paste for 10 min. And add ginger, green chilli, green coriander..
- Take oil in frying pan and keep it on medium flame.
- Deep fry medium size of moong bhajiya in hot oil till they turn to golden brown colour..
- Enjoy crispy moong bhajiya..
If you find this Moong bhajiya recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.