Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken steak with tomato cheese sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken steak with tomato cheese sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken steak with tomato cheese sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken steak with tomato cheese sauce recipe. You can cook chicken steak with tomato cheese sauce using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken steak with tomato cheese sauce:
- Take 4 of Chicken breast.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chilli garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Crushed garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Mashed potatoes.
- Use of Boil and mashed potatoes 2 large.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mozeralla cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mix herb.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Milk.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 clove of Crushes garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mix herb.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken steak with tomato cheese sauce:
- Marinate the chicken with above ingredients and rest for 2 or more hours.
- Grill the chicken or shallow fry.
- In a pan add boil potatoes mash add all other ingredients.
- Tur on the flame keep stirring till all mix togther and remove.
- For sauce heat pan add oil and all the ingredients cook till bubbles come and remove.
- Saute vegetables of your choice and serve.
If you find this Chicken steak with tomato cheese sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.