Crisp Berry Cobbler.
You can cook Crisp Berry Cobbler using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crisp Berry Cobbler
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Mixed berries.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1 cup of Oats ( not instant ).
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground cloves.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped mixed nuts.
Crisp Berry Cobbler instructions
- Spray the bottom and sides of crockpot with spray and cook or grease with butter. Mix the sugar and the berries and layer at the bottom of the pot.
- Mix the flour, brown and white sugar, cinnamon, cloves, oats together, melt butter and pour into dry ingredients. Mix together with fork. Mixture should remain fairly crumbly.
- Add nuts. Layer mixture over berries, pop the lid on and cook on high for 2hr40. Then turn the lid skew and cook for further 15 minutes. This will make it more crunchy.