Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Harissa chicken with couscous and flatbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harissa chicken with couscous and flatbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to harissa chicken with couscous and flatbread recipe. You can cook harissa chicken with couscous and flatbread using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Harissa chicken with couscous and flatbread:
- You need of couscous (I use ready made in sachet).
- Provide of hot water.
- Take of lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- Take of chicken breasts.
- Use of harissa.
- Use of olive oil.
- Get of butter.
- Provide of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- You need of sultanas.
- Use of mix nuts, toasted and chopped.
- Provide of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Get of Flatbread (adapted from Emily’s recipe).
- You need of plain flour (some more for dusting).
- Take of cold water (may need to add more).
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of cumin powder and cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Harissa chicken with couscous and flatbread:
- Add hot water in the couscous and leave it to cook. Add butter after a couple min and mix well. Put lid on..
- Marinate your chicken with harissa sauce, chilli flakes, lemon zest and half of lemon juice..
- Add some olive oil. Pan fry your chicken until cooked both side. Once chicken cooked take them out to rest..
- Add onion in the same pan as you fry your chicken and quick stir. Transfer couscous into the pan, add 1 tsp of harissa sauce, some lemon zest, squeeze of lemon juice, sultana and nut and mix well..
- Making flatbread, add plain flour, cumin and cinnamon powder, salt and mix, add some water a little bit at time and use your hand of form it to dough. Roughly knead it until nice and smooth for 3-4 min. Place on a flat surface with dust of flour. Cut into 4 and roll them out nice and thin..
- Pan fry on dry pan for a few minutes or until both side cooked..
- Dish up : add couscous in the pan then add chicken on top. Serve with flatbread and extra lemon juice and harissa sauce if prefer.
If you find this Harissa chicken with couscous and flatbread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.