Super Easy Peach Cobbler.
You can cook Super Easy Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Peach Cobbler
- You need 2 cans of (2 x 410g) Peaches *OR 4 to 6 Fresh Peaches, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s of Cream & Ice Cream to serve.
- Prepare of Batter.
- You need 60 g of Butter *melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of *Note: You may wish to add some Ground Cinnamon to the batter.
Super Easy Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Drain the canned Peaches..
- Combine Peach slices, Caster Sugar, Lemon Juice and Salt in a heat-proof mixing bowl, and heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Naturally you can heat them in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly..
- Place chopped Butter in the baking dish and microwave to melt, OR spread melted Butter in the dish. Combine all other Batter ingredients and pour it over the melted Butter evenly..
- Spoon the Peach mixture over the Batter evenly, sprinkle with some Cinnamon, and bake for 30 minutes or until nicely browned..
- Serve Peach Cobbler warm with Cream & Ice Cream..