Bread Cornicopia Centerpiece / Roll Serving Display.
You can have Bread Cornicopia Centerpiece / Roll Serving Display using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Cornicopia Centerpiece / Roll Serving Display
- Prepare 1 of tube cresent dough sheet (8oz).
- You need of cooking spray.
- It’s 1 of metal funnel or sieve or other suitable oven safe cone shaped item.
Bread Cornicopia Centerpiece / Roll Serving Display instructions
- Open cresent tube, unroll dough & lay flat on a cutting surface..
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 1 1/2" strips lengthwise..
- Reserve one strip, the rest should be separated & gently twist each strip..
- Spray the sieve (or cone of choice) with cooking oil..
- Cut one of the twisted stripes so a quarter of it is separated. Use this section to cover the point of the cone. Then beging wrapping the rest of the strip around the cone, making sure the edges of each strip are touching the preceding section of dough. Pinch together any gaps. Continue with remaining twisted sections..
- When the last strip is laid, try to fit the end of it flush with the edge of the section it ends next to. Now lay the untwisted reserved strip along the entire edge. Stretch the dough if nessisary to complete the wrap, just be gentle as to not rip it. This will give you a finished edge..
- If using a sieve – avoid pressing down on the dough. The dough will squeeze into the holes which can result in difficulty removing the Cornicopia from the sieve..
- Place on a cooky sheet. Bake at 375°F for 12 – 13 minutes. Or until golden around the edges..
- When done, remove from the oven. Set the Cornicopia on its side (the Cornicopia is still attached to the sieve) to create a flat side. This will help the Cornicopia stand well..
- Allow to cool on its side. Remove carefully from the sieve. Set on a wire cooling rack over night; point side up; to dry it out a bit. Set on a platter & fill with rolls or other items to make a super cute table centerpiece. Great for Thanksgiving dinner or Thanksgiving church potlucks. This can be made up to 3 days ahead. Store in a paper bag on the counter..