Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover veg box cous cous salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover veg box cous cous salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You’re additionally going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. In this post we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
The first thing you ought to understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat in your body. For those of you wondering why this doesn’t end up being stored as fat like other oils it is mainly because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it’s easier for your body to just burn it than to store it. And mainly because this produces energy you need to be aware that this can in fact be far better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
Another thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover veg box cous cous salad recipe. To make leftover veg box cous cous salad you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover veg box cous cous salad:
- Get of parsnips.
- Get of carrots (I used six small ones).
- Take of garlic (crushed in their skin).
- Prepare of fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of giant cous cous.
- Take of feta cheese.
- Provide of spring onions finely chopped.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Take of parsley.
Steps to make Leftover veg box cous cous salad:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Prepare the carrots and parsnips by chopping them into bite sized cubes. Put them in a roasting tray with the garlic cloves (crushed whole and left in skin), thyme leaves, seasoning to taste and the olive oil. Coat the veg well. Roast for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, rinse the cous cous. Drain and add 750ml boiling water. Cook according to pack instructions (I used whole meal which took 6-8 Mins). Drain and put into a bowl..
- Leave the cous cous to cool for 10 minutes. Then crumble in the feta cheese. Add the spring onions and mix together..
- Once the veg is soft and roasted, discard the garlic and mix the veg into the cous cous..
- Top with parsley and serve..
If you find this Leftover veg box cous cous salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.