Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. You are also going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
For people who use oil when cooking you should be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. I should point out that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it does not get stored within your body as fat. And simply because this produces energy you need to be aware that this can in fact be far better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading folks to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous with roasted vegetables and grilled pork belly recipe. You can have couscous with roasted vegetables and grilled pork belly using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly:
- Provide 2 of Mediterranean style vegetable trays.
- Take of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves, whole, peeled.
- Take 3 cups of vegetable stock.
- Provide 2 cups of couscous.
- Provide Bunch of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Take 3-4 of pork belly slices.
- Get of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Use A few of sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Take to taste of Paprika.
- You need Pinch of garlic granules/powder.
Instructions to make Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly:
- Firstly marinade the pork belly in salt, pepper, garlic granules and a pinch of chilli flakes. Cover and place in fridge for a minimum of 1 hour..
- Next preheat oven to 200c. Toss the vegetables in olive oil. Add the garlic cloves whole (2 in each tray) and a few sprigs of thyme. Season with salt and pepper..
- Note: You can make your own roasted vegetables by chopping red and yellow peppers, courgettes, red onions and by adding cherry tomatoes and following the same steps, just remember to add a baking sheet to the tray before spreading the vegetables to stop the vegetables sticking to the tray..
- Roast the vegetables for about 40-50 minutes (times vary) until they are soft and slightly browned. Stirr the vegetables a couple of times whilst baking..
- While the vegetables are cooking prepare the couscous..
- I used to 2 vegetable stock cubes to make the stock. Bring the stock cubes and water to boiling point, covering it with a lid..
- Once the water is boiling and stock cubes have dissolved add the couscous and cover with the lid once again and let the couscous sit undisturbed for at least 10 minutes. Then using a fork fluff the couscous..
- In the meantime, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and grill the pork belly for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes once cooked..
- Once vegetables are cooked remove the garlic and roughly chopped. Discard the thyme sprigs..
- Combine the vegetables, garlic, couscous and parsley. Toss together well to combine. Season with salt and pepper if needed..
- Plate the couscous and vegetables. Sprinkle with paprika..
- Slice the pork belly thinly and top the couscous. Serve immediately..
If you find this Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.