Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole.
You can cook Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole
- You need 1 of 16oz bag shell noodles.
- You need 1 of 10 oz can cream of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of 12oz can tuna in water.
- You need 1 of 16oz bag frozen peas.
- You need 1 of bag orignal lays chips.
- You need 1 of 13×9 pan.
Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole step by step
- Boil water then put shell noodles in pot and cook til al dente. Drain..
- Combine al dente noodles with cream of chicken. Drain tuna then add to mixture, following with frozen peas. NOTE: depending on how much peas you like, you don't have to use the whole bag!.
- Put famous tuna fish casserole into greased 13×9 pan..
- Crush lays chips and crumble on top till the surface of casserole is covered..
- Bake 375° for 30-35min or until golden brown. Let cool then enjoy!.