Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Warm and spicy cous cous salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Warm and spicy cous cous salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm and spicy cous cous salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the usage of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You’re in addition going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s another thing that is important to realize about this device and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be glad to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what a few of these benefits might be.
One more thing that many people would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. For folks who wind up suffering from different types of rashes you might want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be associated with it. Something you might or may not realize is that within a very short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses advertising the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to warm and spicy cous cous salad recipe. You can cook warm and spicy cous cous salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Warm and spicy cous cous salad:
- Use 250 g of cous cous.
- Take 250 ml of boiling stock, veg or chicken.
- Take Teaspoon of harissa.
- Provide 50 g of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- You need Tin of chickpeas.
- You need 200 g of prawns (or something else).
- Use 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use of Juice of one lemon.
- You need of Sprinkle of paprika.
Instructions to make Warm and spicy cous cous salad:
- Boil kettle, make stock, add harissa to stock. Add to the cous cous, mix and cover with cling film. Leave for 5 mins. Meanwhile chop the tomatoes (save a little oil if you want). Now, after 5 mins, fluff up the cous cous with a fork. Add the olive oil (more if needed) until it has loosened up. Add lemon juice and mix. Now add the chickpeas.
- Add the tomatoes. Put a little oil in a pan. Sprinkle with paprika. Cook prawns for a few mins on medium until caramelised a little.
- Now add the prawns. Mix it all up well and serve.
If you find this Warm and spicy cous cous salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.