You can cook Banana Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Cobbler
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 spoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 spoon of baking powder.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 scoop of ice cream for garnish.
- It’s 1 spoon of honey for garnish.
Banana Cobbler step by step
- In a pan add flour, milk and sugar..
- Then mix all the three ingredients properly..
- Then add baking powder and brown sugar. Mix well..
- Next add the butter and mix properly again..
- Now cut the bananas. Then put the batter in a baking tray and then put the cut bananas on top of it..
- Then bake it for 45 minutes in 200 C. Once done garnish with ice cream and honey..