You can cook Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- Prepare of For Batter.
- You need 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter unsalted.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need of For Peach sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Peach slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of Cinnamon powder to sprinkle.
Peach Cobbler step by step
- Take baking dish.add butter pieces in it & melt butter in oven for a min or two.do not burn. Just melt butter & take out..
- Peel off peach skin,dessed them & cut in slices.pour in pot.sprinkle sugar over peach.add lemon juice & place on medium to high heat..
- Sugar will melt & peech slices are coated in syrup.keep an eye on flame,no need to use spoon as we dnt want slices to break down or mash.just tilt the pot sideways so that peech slices immerse in sugar syrup themselves.do not burn slice or sugar.as slices are caramalized take them off from heat..
- Combine together flour,sugar,salt baking powder in bowl. Mix together.add milk & stirr until dry ingredients are blended in milk & smooth batter is formed..
- When smooth batter is formed. Pour this batter over melted butter in tray.Do Not Stir. Let it stay as it pours in tray.as shown in pic..
- Add caramalized peach slices in tray as well, over batter.Do not stir.sprinkle cinnamon powder over the slices. Bake at 180°c for 30-35 min..
- Do check in between.you can see bubbling butter & batter taking the form of pastry. When it turns golden brown from top & leaves sides of tray.take out from oven. Give rest for 5-10 min.
- Peach Cobbler can be served hot,warm or cool.tastes equally delicious in all forms. Add scoop of icecream of your choice at top & enjoy light refreshing fruit dessert for this festive season..