You can have Baked Fussili using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Fussili
- You need 1 kg of fossili pasta.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 of hand full spinach.
- It’s 3 cup of cubed ham.
- It’s 3 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan and cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cheese sauce.
Baked Fussili step by step
- Cook pasta in a salted boiling water with drops of olive oil..
- Once cooked, drain water and set aside. Make sure pasta is covered to keep it moist..
- Heat olive oil and then sauté onions. Add ham, mushroom and spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cheese sauce. Stair to combine all the ingredients..
- Layer cooked pasta in your casserole dish, followed by spinach, ham and mushroom sauce. Repeat step 5 until pasta and sauce are all added. Top it with grated parmesan and cheddar..
- Bake until the topping is golden brown. Serve it with green salad of your choice..