Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo).
You can have Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo)
- It’s 500 gms of Intestine goat Beef Potti / of or :.
- It’s of For marination.
- Prepare ½ tsps of Turmeric powder :.
- You need 1 tsps of Chilly Red powder :.
- You need ½ tsps of Garam masala :.
- You need ½ tsps of Coriander powder :.
- You need 2 tbsps of Ginger (chopped) :.
- Prepare 1 tbsps of Garlic (chopped) :.
- Prepare ½ tbsps of Saunf -.
- It’s 3 sprigs of Curry leaves : to 4.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Coconut oil :.
- It’s 2 cups of Water :.
- It’s 1 cloves of Garlic -. 10.
- It’s 2 . 10 gm of Ginger -.
- Prepare 3 . 2 of Chilly Green – paste.
- You need 4 . 1 tsps of Black pepper Whole :.
Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo) instructions
- Clean the potti / intestine, thoroughly in hot water multiple times (Minimum 7-8 times) and then in tap water for another 5 times..
- Chop it into small pieces..
- Marinate with a paste made with Ginger,Garlic,Black pepper, Green Chilly,Vinegar and salt..
- Pressure cook these all ingredients along with small quantity of turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder,Curry leaves and water for up to 8-10 whistles..
- In a pan add the oil, Sounf, garlic, ginger, curry leaves and Saute it till the onions become brownish..
- Add the cooked potti along with the remaining water in the cooker to the pan..
- Add the garam masala and cover the lid. Cook for another 10- 15 minutes in medium flame..
- Stir it well, add fresh curry leaves and transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot with Kappa and Appam etc..