Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick chicken curry with sumac & turmeric spiced couscous recipe. You can cook quick chicken curry with sumac & turmeric spiced couscous using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous:
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare a few of stems of purple sprouting broccoli.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenugreek.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 of onions, 1 brown 1 red.
- You need 1 can of plum tomatoes.
- You need of for the couscous.
- Provide 1 cup of couscous.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of sumac.
- Get of handfull desicated coconut.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous:
- In a pan add a good glug of oil and fry off onion, add all the spices and fry off for a few mins. Then add the garlic and the chicken until the chicken is seeled.
- Add the plum tomatoes to the chicken curry mix and mush up the toms, then refill the can with water and top up..
- Chop up the carrots and add to the bubbling curry for about 20mins.
- Add the broccoli to the pan and stir, then pop the couscous and spices and coconut in a bowl and cover with stock and a plate. leave for a few mins then fork up until fluffy..
- Once the couscous is ready pop into little ramikens and turn onto a plate, add a portion of curry. Ideally served with fresh coriander,.
If you find this Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.