Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moroccan Lamb with Cous-Cous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Lamb with Cous-Cous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Appleas have lots of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! That’s a fantastic number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan lamb with cous-cous recipe. To cook moroccan lamb with cous-cous you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moroccan Lamb with Cous-Cous:
- Take of lamb fillet.
- Get of medium red onion.
- You need of pepper (whichever colour you like!).
- Prepare of About 10 dried apricots.
- Prepare of tin of chickpeas.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
- Provide of Ground cumin.
- You need of small handful of pine nuts.
- Get of cous-cous.
- Take of lemon.
- Get of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide of natural yoghurt.
- Use of sprinkling of chilli flakes.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of small knob of butter.
Instructions to make Moroccan Lamb with Cous-Cous:
- To prepare the sauce: chop the onion, pepper, apricots and parsley. The lamb should be cut into nice bite size pieces..
- Put a pan on high heat with some olive oil and then add the onions, pepper, apricots, butter and chilli flakes. Cook until the onions soften..
- Then add the cumin, pine nuts, chickpeas (including the juice in the tin) and parsley with a pinch of salt and pepper. The sauce needs to bubble for about 5 minutes.t.
- Next, prepare the cous-cous. Put it into a bowl or pan and cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, plus the juice from your lemon. Cover with foil and leave for about 10 minutes..
- Return to your sauce at this point, and bring it down to simmering, giving it a good stir around..
- Now get a frying pan or wok, add some olive oil and bring to a high heat. Whilst that is heating up, coat the lamb in a gentle layer of cumin and then straight into the pan. Cook until brown all over, or depending how you like your lamb!.
- All this should come together nicely. Remove the silver foil and fluff up the cous-cous and serve the lamb on top before covering with the sauce. Present with yoghurt on the side to compliment..
If you find this Moroccan Lamb with Cous-Cous recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.