Chocolate peanut butter cookie pie. Crush the cookies until they're fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Press into a pie pan and bake.
Mix the chocolate cookies with the butter and cinnamon in a bowl. Pour crumbs into pie dish and pat down to form a crust. In a bowl mix the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. You can have Chocolate peanut butter cookie pie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cookie pie
- It’s 1 packages of peanut butter cookie dough.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baking cocoa.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts (optional ).
In a medium bowl, toss the cookie crumbs together with the brown sugar. Stir in the melted butter and mix until well combined. Crush the Oreos until they're fine crumbs. Pour melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine.
Chocolate peanut butter cookie pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 °.
- Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pie plate. Use a fork to poke little holes all over..
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Use spatula or spoon to press down crust if it rises up too much..
- Add sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt to a medium saucepan. Slowly stir in milk and bring to a boil over medium..
- Let boil for approximately two minutes, stirring constantly..
- Remove from heat and add bitter and vanilla. Mix well..
- Pour over crust and put the nuts on top of that if desired..
- Chill until set..
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Peanut Butter S'mores Cookie Pie — Underneath a layer of lightly toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate chips is a graham cracker crumb-peanut butter cookie. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Skillet Cookie — This cast iron skillet cookie combines three of my favorite cookies into one! I filled my pie with the ultimate comfort food: a peanut butter cookie chock full of chocolate chips and peanuts. It's like a giant cookie with a pie crust.