Easy Kabocha Cupcake Muffins with Pancake Mix.
You can have Easy Kabocha Cupcake Muffins with Pancake Mix using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Kabocha Cupcake Muffins with Pancake Mix
- Prepare 250 grams of Kabocha excluding seeds.
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 80 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
Easy Kabocha Cupcake Muffins with Pancake Mix instructions
- Measure the ingredients first. This will make the following processes easier. (You just need to mix all later on.).
- Peel the kabocha and put it in a microwave oven (600 W) for 4-5 mins. Adjust the time according to the softness..
- Check how soft the kabocha is (a bamboo skewer should go smoothly). If they are soft enough, preheat the oven to 180℃ for 17 mins..
- Mash the kabocha with a whisk and add the margarine..
- Mix the margarine well until the mixture gets thick..
- Put sugar and eggs to a separate big bowl and mix them with the whisk..
- Mix the kabocha mixture Step 5 into Step 6..
- Add the pankcake mix to Step 7 and stir well..
- Add 4 tablespoons of milk to Step 8 and stir well..
- Set paper cups into the pudding molds. Spoon the Step 9 batter in the cups. Top with some kabocha seeds if you have some to make them look cute..
- Bake for 17 minutes at 180℃. If you are making cupcakes, bake for 15-18 mins. If baking in a pound cake pan, bake for 30 minutes at 180°C. (You can make two pound cakes.).
- Done. This will make about 12 to 15 cupcakes or two pound cakes. Each cupcake is 135 kcal..