Cooked yam & beans, stew & veggies🥗. Regardless of what you call them, yams (or sweet potatoes) are delicious in both savory and sweet dishes. For side dishes, they're often boiled or baked (peeled or unpeeled). Buy us a cup of coffee.
Learn how to prepare a juicy glazed ham – and learn the difference between hams. When we think cooked ham, we often think Christmas ham or Sunday ham. Ham hock — A ham hock is the end of a smoked ham where the foot was attached to ham — noun ADJECTIVE ▪ lean ▪ baked, boiled (esp. You can have Cooked yam & beans, stew & veggies🥗 using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cooked yam & beans, stew & veggies🥗
- You need 1/2 of yam.
- You need 1 cup of Beans.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Prepare 7 of Tomatos.
- Prepare 3 of Onions.
- Prepare 5 of Red bell papper.
- Prepare 3 of scotch pepper.
- It’s of Meat.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Maggi.
- You need of Curry & thyme.
Ham hock — A ham hock is the end of a smoked ham where the foot was attached to ham — noun ADJECTIVE ▪ lean ▪ baked, boiled (esp. Cook the yams until they're tender. When the yams are in the pot, allow them to cook until they are tender on the outside but a bit resistant in the center when you pierce them with a fork or knife. I love sharing all the delicious root vegetables with you and today I am going to give you a quick rundown on how to cook yams.
Cooked yam & beans, stew & veggies🥗 instructions
- Peel yam, cut & cook with salt until soft strain & set aside, pick out stones & dirt from Beans cook until soft strain & keep aside. Blend tomato, red bell pepper, scotch pepper & onion add into a pot & cook until water drain then add oil & fry for a couple of mins..
- Then add in cooked meat with brooth add in salt, maggi & spices cook until it becomes a bit thick then you off the heat. Wash lettuce, red bell pepper, tomato & onion with salt or vinegar then slice as seen above serve in a plate & enjoy!🤗happy eating😋😋.
- Note; before cooking the beans you can soak it in water so it can cook easily with out taking much time or you can add potash to it while cooking so it can soften with out taking too long!.
While it can feel intimidating cooking a perfect ham is much easier than you'd expect. Since it's already cooked, the work on your end is minimal. Get recipes and cooking tips to bake the perfect ham for all your special occasion dinners, with suggestions for leftovers, too. How to Cook a Perfect Ham. Rinse yam clean thoroughly and place in a large saucepan.