Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Wheat Samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Wheat Samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for your heart health. The after effects of eating beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked wheat samosa recipe. You can cook baked wheat samosa using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Wheat Samosa:
- Get of For dough cover.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare as needed of Water to knead the dough.
- Take of For stuffing.
- You need 3 of medium size boiled and roughly chopped potatoes.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- Use Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
Instructions to make Baked Wheat Samosa:
- Take a large mixing bowl put all ingredients of dough. Mix them well and knead dough using water. It should not be too hard nor too soft. But harder than roti dough. Cover the dough with wet cloth and let it rest for 15 min..
- Meanwhile prepare the stuffing, take a pan on flame. Put oil, when heated add mustard, cumin and Asafetida saute for a minute. Now add potatoes, salt, Turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, chaat masala and sugar. Mix it well, cook it for 2 min. Switch off the flame. Let it cool for some time..
- Take the dough knead it for 2-3 min. Dough is ready. Take a small ball size dough roll it little thick in oval shape using rolling pin. Cut it form middle and make a cone and feel it with stuffing. Seal the cone corners using water. Make all the Samosa and place it on a greased baking tray. Brush some oil on it..
- Preheat the microwave for 5 min. Than place the tray inside microwave. Bake it for 10 min on convection mode @180 deg. Take the tray out carefully. Flip the samosa and brush some oil and again place into microwave, bake it for 10 min. Again take it out flip Samosa and bake for 10 min. At last flip the Samosa and bake it for 5 min on 200 deg. That's it, yummy samosa are ready to serve. Enjoy it with your favourite dip..
If you find this Baked Wheat Samosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.